- Published: October 17, 2022
- Updated: October 17, 2022
- University / College: UCL
- Language: English
- Downloads: 30
1. Describe one of the best places you have visited 2. Many of us spend hours in front of our computers and communicate more by e-mail or instant-messaging than in person. Some people believe that this is good because it helps shy people communicate more openly with others. Others believe that computer communication prevents us from developing interpersonal skills and limits our ability to have meaningful relationships with others. How do you feel about this issue? Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. 3. If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. 4. Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.
5. What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 6. Some educators argue that every child in every school should have access to computers. Others believe that the value of computers in the classroom is overrated and that computers may actually interfere with the learning process. In your opinion, how important are computers in the classroom? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. 7. You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Describe this place using specific reasons and details to explain your choice. 8. It appropriate for students and teachers to be friends on Facebook? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
9. Write a story that tells why a certain place is special to you. What does this place mean to you? What happened there?. 10. The Day You Decided to Change Your Life. 11. Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. 12. The experience of being lost (or of frustrating).
13. In our increasingly global society, many people feel that all students should be required to learn a foreign language before graduating from high school. Do you agree? Why or why not? Explain your position using specific reasons and examples.
14. Major life events like a new job, a new home, the birth of a sibling, or the death of someone we love can have a profound impact on us. Describe a major event in your life and what it taught you about yourself or others. 15. Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important. 16. Describe your favorite restaurant.
17. People often say “ Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Describe a time when you misjudged someone based on his or her appearance or when someone misjudged you. 18. People often say, “ What you don’t know won’t hurt you,” but the opposite often turns out to be true. Tell about a time when you were hurt by something you didn’t know. 19. A particular friend or family member.
20. Parents are our first and most important teachers. Describe a time when you learned a valuable lesson from one of your parents. 21. Recall a time when you found yourself in a perilous situation. Tell the story of how you got into that situation and how you survived it. 22. Sometimes we take nature for granted. Describe an experience that made you appreciate the natural world. 23. It has often been said that “ Life is a journey, not a destination.” Tell about an important journey (physical, emotional, or spiritual) that you’ve taken. 24. When we are faced with challenges and difficult situations, we sometimes discover strengths we did not know we had. Tell about a time when you recognized a new strength in yourself. 25. For many of us, sports are a big part of our lives, whether we are spectators or participants. Describe a memorable sporting event.
The paper "Topic suggestions" was written by a real student and voluntarily submitted to this database. You can use this work as a sample in order to gain inspiration or start the research for your own writing. You aren't allowed to use any part of this example without properly citing it first.
If you are the author of this paper and don't want it to be used on EduPony, contact us for its removal.Ask for Removal
Cite this Essay
EduPony. (2022) 'Topic suggestions'. 17 October.
EduPony. (2022, October 17). Topic suggestions. Retrieved from https://edupony.com/topic-suggestions/
EduPony. 2022. "Topic suggestions." October 17, 2022. https://edupony.com/topic-suggestions/.
1. EduPony. "Topic suggestions." October 17, 2022. https://edupony.com/topic-suggestions/.
EduPony. "Topic suggestions." October 17, 2022. https://edupony.com/topic-suggestions/.
"Topic suggestions." EduPony, 17 Oct. 2022, edupony.com/topic-suggestions/.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve Topic suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to know more: [email protected]