- Published: November 25, 2021
- Updated: November 25, 2021
- Level: Bachelors Degree
- Language: English
- Downloads: 2
Marketing Strategy (SOSTAC model) Similarities Acrossall the consumers (socialite, Ngen, fashionsta, commuters, and connected consumers) out-of-order form of advertisement has recorded to be the best approach as compared to other forms of advertisement media.
2. Connected consumers, Ngen, and Fashionsta pend mor than 50% of their time socializing on weekend.
3. Newspaper and magazine performs poorly in advertising when targeting the five specific consumers.
1. Commuters spend the highest time (80%) shopping in weekend as compared to other consumers
2. Commuters still spend much of their time travelling as compared to any other categories of consumers.
3. Adshel can be used to advertise to all categorize of consumers, but Ngen have the highest level (75%) than the rest.
Marketing strategy for shoe repair using SOSTAC model
Low demand for the service, thus low income level
To increase sales this will in turn increase income level.
Marketing the service has been identified as the means to increase the sales. Promoting the service should be designed to attract various market segments.
The speed in offering quality services will be the tactics within the firm. Competitive pricing will attract the different consumers to the service being provided. Advertising using out-of-home will be prudent since it is accessible to all categories of consumers.
To ensure the tactics identified are implemented a responsibility matrix is required. Promotion of the service is essential, since different segment of the consumers will be assigned individuals who are conversant with the market segment.
In case the tactics failed, another plan should be underway to push the sales. For this case, promotion approach will be altered. Advertisement using television and newspaper will be used to pass information about the service to the old generation.
Marketing scorecard for shoe repair service