- Published: January 26, 2022
- Updated: January 26, 2022
- Language: English
- Downloads: 18
1. Currently, system administrators create Ken 7 users in each computer where users need access. In the Active Directory, where will system administrators create Ken 7 users? Open Active Directory Users and Computers. In the console tree, right-click the folder in which you want to add a user account. Point to New, and then click User. In First name, type the user’s first name. In Initials, type the user’s initials. In Last name, type the user’s last name. Modify Full name to add initials or reverse order of first and last names.
2. How will the procedures for making changes to the user accounts, such as password changes, be different in the Active Directory? In User logon name, type the user logon name, click the UPN suffix in the drop-down list, and then click Next. In Password and Confirm password, type the user’s password, and then select the appropriate password options.
3. What action should administrators take for the existing workgroup user accounts after converting to the Active Directory? Create new user accounts for all users. Then you need to manually join these computers to the AD domain.
4. How will the administrators resolve the differences between the user accounts defined on the different computers? In other words, if user accounts have different settings on different computers, how will the Active Directory address that issue? Administrators can manually change the permissions and privileges of users to meet their requirements.
5. How will the procedure for defining access controls change after converting to the Active Directory? Access control is administered at the object level by setting different levels of access, or permissions, to objects, such as Full Control, Write, Read, or No Access.
The paper "Adding active directory essay sample" was written by a real student and voluntarily submitted to this database. You can use this work as a sample in order to gain inspiration or start the research for your own writing. You aren't allowed to use any part of this example without properly citing it first.
If you are the author of this paper and don't want it to be used on EduPony, contact us for its removal.Ask for Removal
Cite this Essay
EduPony. (2022) 'Adding active directory essay sample'. 26 January.
EduPony. (2022, January 26). Adding active directory essay sample. Retrieved from https://edupony.com/adding-active-directory-essay-sample/
EduPony. 2022. "Adding active directory essay sample." January 26, 2022. https://edupony.com/adding-active-directory-essay-sample/.
1. EduPony. "Adding active directory essay sample." January 26, 2022. https://edupony.com/adding-active-directory-essay-sample/.
EduPony. "Adding active directory essay sample." January 26, 2022. https://edupony.com/adding-active-directory-essay-sample/.
"Adding active directory essay sample." EduPony, 26 Jan. 2022, edupony.com/adding-active-directory-essay-sample/.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve Adding active directory essay sample, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to know more: [email protected]